How Managed Services Providers Help Your Business Leverage Tech
Discover how an IT managed services provider gives your Fort Lauderdale company access to technologies that drive innovation and better business results.
Businesses rely today on intelligence — insights about their marketplace and their customers. Today, that means having the technology to capture data, communicate effectively and drive innovation throughout the organization.
Intelligence demands technology. That’s why businesses increasingly rely on managed services providers — MSPs — to help them with technology solutions that manage and protect information and improve collaboration and communication.
What Is a Managed Services Provider?
Managed services providers are technology companies that offer solutions that help companies with IT complexity. MSPs provide products and services for nearly every technology component of your company, from the hardware and software your employees use to the infrastructure and security that are essential to productive operations. In addition, MSPs provide technology consulting services, assessments and project management capabilities designed to enhance your internal IT team.
How Does a Managed Services Provider Improve Business Outcomes?
Working with an MSP delivers immediate benefits to your business, including:
- Cost Savings. MSPs provide efficient cost-savings by managing the core aspects of your technology. MSPs provide a flat, predictable monthly rate for services that manage desktop computers and software apps, automate business processes, make data available remotely and protect your networks. These services, most delivered remotely or via the cloud, reduce the costs of housing, maintaining, powering and cooling data centers
- Reduced Complexity. If your company is beset with multiple systems that lack integration and coordination, require duplicate data entry processes or require burdensome maintenance and support services, you should consider an MSP, which works to simplify the complex
- Regulatory Management. If your business is subject to regulatory requirements regarding data or cybersecurity, you need a partner to prepare for audits, implement solutions and resolve vulnerabilities that keep you compliant, whether for government contracts or to conform with increasingly demanding state and region mandates
- Access to Expertise. You’re an expert in your area of business. You need a partner that can offer that same level of expertise on emerging technologies and their impact on business. An MSP acts as a virtual CIO, providing you with information and options to address pressing business needs, understanding technology trends and counseling your teams on how to leverage rapidly evolving technologies
- Flexibility and Scalability. Businesses can change rapidly, due to fluctuating market conditions, seasonal variations in sales and demand, and the need to respond to opportunities as they emerge. With an MSP, you can scale up or down your technology needs rapidly. That means no more waiting for additional servers to be installed and configured. It also means not wasting money and storage space on underused infrastructure. Cloud-based solutions allow for flexible and scalable technology to meet evolving needs
- Enhanced Security. With comprehensive security solutions and policy development, your MSP can provide blanketed protection of your data, intellectual property and records. Your MSP also helps educate staff to be aware of possible attacks and act as the first line of cyber defense
- Faster Recovery. When the unthinkable happens, your MSP helps you get back in business quickly. Whether it’s a natural disaster, cyberattack or infrastructure issue, you do not want your business or your employees offline for long. With business continuity and disaster recovery solutions, your MSP helps minimize downtime
What Services Does an MSP Provide?
Palindrome Consulting is Fort Lauderdale’s leading IT MSP. We help companies throughout the region with IT solutions that address critical needs. Our services include:
- Managed IT Services. Custom-built managed services include hardware and software procurement and management and remote help-desk support
- Cybersecurity Solutions. We start with a proprietary security assessment that provides a detailed itemization of security issues and recommendations. Other services include penetration testing, security plan development, and ongoing 24/7 system monitoring, automated patch management, anti-virus and anti-phishing software solutions, data breach and incident response, and security awareness training
- IT Consulting. Augment your internal IT team with executive-level consulting services such as IT budget planning, forecasting, IT project oversight and supervision of expansions, office moves or remodels
Contact us to learn more about Palindrome and how our MSP solutions give you intelligence for ongoing business success.