What IT Services Options Are a Must for Florida Law Firms?
For most law firms the biggest issue is the massive quantity of data they receive on a daily basis and its secure storage and management thereafter. But you know that data security and storage is just the beginning of your IT support needs.
By providing the much-demanded services like Managed IT, security, and cloud services, we have realized our goal of offering a holistic solution that deals with all parts of the legal firm’s workflow – in and out of the office.
Can Palindrome Help Your Law Office Maximize Your Communication and Collaboration Tools?
- File Management — Easy transfer of old paper files to your electronic systems
- File Sharing — Cloud technology allowing real-time project collaboration
- Remote Access — Simple, secure access to applications, files, and databases on any internet-connected device
- Remote Monitoring and Maintenance — The maintenance you need to keep systems highly available for workflow
Could Your Fort Lauderdale Law Firm Use a No-nonsense, Benefits-first Approach to IT Support?
You’re part of a busy law firm, and your days are full. Daily brief, court appearances, and client meetings keep you and your staff on your toes. With such a busy schedule placing demands on your time, you can’t afford to be saddled with technology problems as a result of outdated or poorly functioning IT.
If you want your office to stay ahead of the work curve and meet client expectations, it’s critical that you find the right IT support team. Palindrome Consulting has legal firm IT expertise and will optimize your IT assets for peak performance and maximum efficiencies.
Palindrome Provides Vendor Management, Integration Support, and High-Volume IT Environments as a Foundation of Your Use of the Following Applications.
- Amicus Attorney
- Case Master Pro
- And more
- Legal Files
Can Palindrome Keep Your Law Firm Data Secure and Compliant?
It’s not just threats from outside your law firm that cause you concern. Many law firms face serious threats from the internal espionage of disgruntled employees attempting to steal policy and procedure information to start practices of their own, built off the back of your hard work.
You need IT systems which can be audited for compliance and address these concerns by tracking employee access and data usage. Understanding who is using your data, when, and why is critical to protecting your law firm from theft.
Don’t leave your important data in the hands of a novice. Your law firm deserves Managed IT Services from a professional team that understands the nuances of the law industry.
Ready to Harness the Power of These IT Essentials for Your Fort Lauderdale Law Firm?
- Proactive antivirus, firewall, and anti-malware security solutions
- Secure, encrypted email transmissions
- Policy and protocol implementation and monitoring
- Two-factor authentication
- Data and email encryption
- Secure mobile workflow and data access
- Backup and disaster recovery services
- Legislative IT compliance expertise
- Role-based access protocols to prevent internal espionage
- Cloud solutions to support multiple firm locations