Managed IT Services For Law Firms In Fort Lauderdale, Miami & South Florida
The business environment is rapidly changing as a result of continually advancing technology. For this reason, businesses are always in a race to keep up by integrating these advances into their networks. From lowering overall IT costs to enhanced network security, these advances offer businesses multiple benefits.
One of the most significant investments a law firm can make is to invest in the effective functionality of its IT infrastructure. To cater to their growing IT needs, law firms are often torn between hiring an internal IT department and outsourcing managed IT services.
Although internal IT departments can cater to your IT needs, they have proven more costly to maintain and often lack the expertise to provide you with the support you need. For this reason, law firms are turning to managed IT services for law firms. Managed IT services offer reliable IT support and services that help law firms achieve their goals. But what exactly is managed IT services?
Managed IT Services for Law Firms
Managed IT services for law firms involves a law firm delegating its IT infrastructure to a managed service provider (MSP). According to a study by Statista, as of 2018, 18% of law firms acquired some services from MSPs. An MSP provides your law firm with reliable, proactive, robust, cost-effective, and customized IT solutions to keep your law firm productive and competitive.
There are two forms of managed IT services:
- Fully Managed IT Services: In this form of managed IT service, you completely delegate your IT infrastructure to the IT service provider.
- Co-Managed IT Services: Here, the MSP collaborates with your internal IT department to oversee your IT infrastructure. The IT company handles specific aspects as delegated by your law firm while your internal department handles other tasks.
What Are The Benefits of Managed IT to Your Law Firm?
Managed IT providers offer law firms a wide range of services. But why should you get managed IT services for your law firm?
- Managed IT Provides You With The Expertise You Need: With an MSP, your law firm gets access to a team of experts that offer you years of experience in working with law firms.
- Managed IT Gives You 24/7 IT Support: Law firms do not typically conform to traditional working hours. An MSP provides you with 24/7 IT support to enable your lawyers to access your networks and the firm’s data at any time.
- Managed IT Enhances Your Cybersecurity: For law firms, client and case data protection is vital to their success. An MSP integrates the latest cybersecurity tools into your systems and helps to enhance your cybersecurity measures.
- Managed IT Helps to Set You Up On The Cloud: An MSP helps your law firm to move to the cloud and manages the platform for you going forward. The cloud provides security for your data and enables your employees to access your data from anywhere.
- Managed IT Helps You Minimize Disruptions: An MSP will offer your firm proactive network monitoring solutions to prevent system downtime. The prevention of downtime ultimately helps to increase your firm’s productivity.
- Managed IT Offers Cost-Effective IT Services: With an MSP, you only pay for the services you use. MSPs also typically charge a fixed monthly fee making your IT budgeting manageable.
Are You Looking for a Reliable Managed IT Services Provider?
At Palindrome Consulting, we offer years of expertise and experience in providing managed IT services to law firms throughout Fort Lauderdale Metro and South Florida.
Give us a call now at (305) 944-7300 to get reliable, proactive, and customized IT solutions that will help your law firm remain competitive.