Healthcare IT Services In South Florida
Why Do Healthcare Practices Need Managed Healthcare IT Services?
Incorporating proactive managed IT Services presents an opportunity for a move toward secure, streamlined healthcare.
Medical IT can best be explained as technology that allows the secure exchange of medical and patient information between health care providers, patients, insurers, and other administrative entities.
With the 1996 Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), the U.S. Government established privacy rules that regulate the use and disclosure of a patient’s health care information. This law initially stunted the health care industry’s ability to move into the digital age, but IT firms like Palindrome Consulting are meeting the IT side of HIPAA compliance standards, and opportunities are rapidly expanding.
Five Reasons Modern Practices Need Outsourced Healthcare IT Services
- Improved workflow processes for clinic staff
- Ensured compliance
- Targeted technology spending for maximum impact
- Consistent technology operational fluidity
- Enhanced technology tools to improve the overall clinic experience for patients
Can Palindrome Consulting Provide Improved Healthcare IT Services?
Technology plays a critical role in comfort and care for today’s patients who have come to rely on different IT services to simplify the overall healthcare experience. Patients have come to expect modern conveniences like WiFi in waiting rooms, online scheduling, access to electronic health records (EHR) for notifications of test results, and even appointment reminders. All this technology increases the need for IT services and support. This is where a partnership with a Managed IT Services provider like Palindrome Consulting helps keep a clinic’s technology running smoothly and ensuring maximum uptime.
Why Partner with the Palindrome Team for Healthcare IT Services?
- Because your organization’s security is essential to your operations
- Because you want to have predictable IT budgeting for your organization
- Because streamlined internal processes require optimized technology
- Because always-on operations require always-available technology backed by proactive IT maintenance
- Because there are times when you need high-level technology consulting for business decisions that are impacted by the cost and capability of IT
What Support Does Palindrome Consulting Provide for Electronic/Medical Records?
Any healthcare practice’s conversion to Electronic Health/Medical Records will require secure data storage capabilities.
Maintained network infrastructure, security, and backup solutions are core elements needed to take advantage of efficiency advantages made available through paperless office solutions and EMR solutions. We can help healthcare clinics to establish HIPAA and HITECH-compliant solutions while maintaining their technology to keep it running smoothly so their staff can focus on their patients.
Palindrome Consulting is here to guide each healthcare practice through the process of utilizing applicable IT resources to meet the challenges that each practice faces seamlessly.